You play as a cunning washing machine. Your owner has supplied you with a bunch of new colorful socks. And you want them to disappear. Totaly.
- Spin rotor by finger and try to group socks by color.
- Four socks can be removed by click.
- Your goal is to make washing mashine empty.
- Five or more socks, removed together, will result in bonus points.
- You can tilt your device for additional control.
- Complete more than 20 levels
- Unlock achievements!
This is a classic game where you have to remove objects of same color. But we've improved it a bit with realistic physics (well... almost realistic). The resuil is more addictive and exciting arcade gameplay. Have fun and enjoy your time and our game!
Where is That Sock? is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Where is That Sock? (version 1.3) has a file size of 23.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Where is That Sock? since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08.
The latest version is 1.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-08-25
- Achievements,- A bit more levels,- Bugfixes,- New icon